This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $264 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The application has the following needs (see attached mockup):
1) A fixed footer menu will be always at the bottom; starting app the camera will be ready to shot a picture/video
2) The first option (a home) will launch a URL in the browser occupying all the screen except the footer.
3) The second option (a camera) will launch the camera
4) The third option will launch settings screen with some other screen options (better explained in the mockup)
- All settings will be stored in the iPhone
- One of them (hidden), is a hash key generated first time
- When browser is launched, you have to add following parameters (hash, GPS situation and IP)
- When photo/video is taken two process will run: a background post of the photo/video, and launch of a browser
- Photo has zoom feature
- In browser mode, the footer menu will have a 3 button navigation icons pack, and a button to go back to camera mode
- In camera mode, the footer menu will have home, camera and settings
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online