Convert a Cocos2D iPhone game to Ipad HD version of the game
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $571 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a game where its currently a iPhone game that is similar to flight control but I need to make it a iPad game in HD with retina graphics.
You need to be experienced in iPhone to iPad conversions.
You need to give me graphics that need to be replaced to make them Retina Ready. If you have ability to create new graphics in HD, then great. We can talk about it.
I also want to add a few new levels and you need to tell me what we need to do to add new levels.
I want to Localize this application so please give me a strings file or make “English” graphics localizable.
You need to tell me what and how to add and create more languages in the future for localization using the strings and graphics. Please organize the project in a very organized manner.
Not sure what else you need from me but you can let me know if you want to see somethings
• Developer must use XCode 4.2 or higher.
• Full applications Strings file will be needed for localization.
• Developer needs to be familiar in using Instruments, Shark, etc for making it a solid and bug?free product. After conversion.
• Developer agrees to delete source code from their computer after final delivery.
• Developer has no claims or rights to the Source Code of the iPad or iPhone Application.
• Developer MUST add proper and simple English comments to source code to their part for final acceptance.
• Developer MUST help me compile it on my MacBook Pro for Final Acceptance.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online