iPhone game development: Pyramid Wars
This project was successfully completed by dmdbinary for $4998 USD in 60 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
Completed In60 days
I am looking for a partner for the development of an iPhone/iPad game. It is a card game, called Pyramid Wars. The player has to build up his pyramid faster than the computer. The cards determine the action of the player.
Game Design is ready (document with over 20 pages). Your job is to do:
- 20 pictures for the cards (there are more cards with variations of the pictures, also in size)
- 2 Screens (Title/Menu and Background)
- App Icon (different sizes)
- There are NO sprite animations like in most computer games, only the cards will be played
The graphic is key for the success and has to be beautiful (Milestone payment after completion of great graphics). If you do not have a good designer/illustrator than tell me and we can hire someone.
- Development of the game (Playing the cards, implementation of the Artificial Intelligence for the computer to play, here the valuation is ready not the algorithm)
- Source Code with good documentation
- Test and optimization phase of the game (especially valuation settings of computers card choices)
- Support in provisioning the game through the registration process on itunes
- Technical support (compatibility with newer iOS versions)
- You must have references in game development for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
- I'm looking for a long term partnership, so please show me that you can do this (references in support)
- You need someone with communication skills in English, so we can skype or mail
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online