iphone calendar app - get/save data from wsdl/soap web service
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $21 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have an app that was rewrite and that is about 50% completed. We will also provide old code to understand the workflow and use some code in new version.
Currently the app can search in a public online database using a webservice based on wsdl/soap, get results and display them.
What is remaining to do :
- save section : save results in a local sqlite database; save the results (let`s name them files) in calendar also, based on their info ( date )
- update section, files at some moment get updated on the main server, and we need to manually make an update in the app to get latest info for all the files.
- dropbox backup / restore of the files database
- in-app purchase subscription to get the ability to save more files.
- ipad design integrated. We have all the design ready to use. App will be universal.
Estimated budget - 500 usd.
* Note: i need an expert not a time waster. NO work will be paid if project is not completed successfully.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online