Copy our iOS app to Windows Mobile app
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €15 EUR / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€12 - €18 EUR / hour
I have an iOS app that I would like to copy to a Windows Phone app.
This is the current live version of the iOS app: [url removed, login to view]!-danmark/id482045845?l=da&mt=8
The screenshots does not show all features, please read below!
Im introducing a new iOS 7 style flat design very soon, layout will be a bit different - though same functionality.. more simple look/feel though. I can provide new design in PM.
It is an app that needs connection to internet to work.
The app gets all its data from my server (through xml files), nothing is stored in the app.
- search for store in db (when app loads it gets users location, user can then search.. search results are displayed in list sorted by distance to store)
- list store on list/map view (result provided by xml)
- display store page with image, description, contact information and opening hours (again, all info comes from existing xml files)
- a user can signup to notifications from a store (push notification), which the store can compose and send from our website
- the app has an inbox for received push notifications, which are listed by date and can be deleted
- the app has a favorites section, where stores that a user has signed up to push news from are listed
1. Please let me know the amount of hours you believe you can do this is, and your hourly rate
2. Please send references for previous work with Windows Phone apps
3. Please ask if you have questions! :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online