OpenDocument Reader for iOS
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €257 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Build an app for iPhone and iPad, which acts as a port of OpenDocument Reader for Android ([url removed, login to view]). Basically, it comes down to a few features:
- minimalistic design - preferably similar to the Android app, but following the iOS guidelines is more important
- AdMob integration
- [url removed, login to view] integration
- upload documents to our server, download resulting html and display it in a in-app browser
- provide a product ready for shipment (i.e. only upload to App Store needed)
Since this is pretty much everything we need, I think this project is good for non-professional developers too. However, I want this app to follow the iOS design guidelines as much as possible, so knowing it is a must. Young, individual developers - as we are - preferable.
Please take a look at our Android app first if you happen to own an Android device, because the design changed recently.
PS: This is an open-source project. Your code will be open-sourced too.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online