iOS Programming - Smaller "Demo Style" Projects
This project was successfully completed by chenjing2579 for $257 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Completed In5 days
Hello and thank you for viewing this listing. We are a small startup web company that is looking to outsource some pieces of projects to freelancers for assistance. Each of our projects typically feeds into a general knowledge base, so the candidate we hire needs to be able to write clean code as well as provide basic instructions to lesser skilled developers so that these projects can used in a variety of different applications.
Our first project is relatively small but needs a lot of functionality, dealing with data being passed back and forth between different View Controllers as well as nicely implemented UIPickerViews with custom content. The specifications of the project are listed below. The example app we are making is for a DJ Music app, this portion is for a contact / order form.
- Ability to have multiple (at least 24) Pickers within a single View Controller, each with its own set of custom content.
- Each Picker will only be displayed when a user taps a Text Field within the Order Form. Where they display will vary based on iPhone or iPad.
- All Pickers need to have both a "next" option (to move to the next editable field) and a "Done" option (for dismissing the PickerView)
- All Pickers must have the ability to call up the keyboard on top of the Picker for custom field editing
- All fields must change their background depending on state (blue if they are being edited, red if they are missing information). A perfect example is the contact form on this site.
- Some of the Pickers need to be created in Storyboards and other that need to be created entirely in code
- Once all fields have content all the data within the fields needs to have the ability to be passed forward to another ViewController and appear as labels (this is sort of a confirmation / preview page for the order).
- The data held as labels on the second VC needs to be able to be passed back to the first VC should the user need to edit something on the form. The user will tap a button labeled "Edit" at the bottom of the form to achieve this. This swapping back and forth needs to be able to be done an infinite amount of times without slowdown to the performance of the app.
- Finally, certain fields within the form need to pass data to other fields within the same VC at the push of a button. An example of this would be putting in the address of the person placing the order, then below having a button that would put that same address into fields should the user click a button. This data should then be able to pushed back and forth between VC's as well as have it's own PickerView should the user tap on the text field.
There is a bit more detail in terms of functionality but these are the major bullet points to this project.
The candidate we are looking for should possess a strong knowledge of iOS Development and Code. Very little to absolutely no design skill is necessary as we have a GUI specialist as well as a Graphic Designer. We will provide you with a hypothetical project and give you a sample layout, you will simply make it functional. We prefer someone who doesn't mind using Storyboards to layout projects and almost every project we have will need to be both iPhone and iPad compatible. Provided your work comes in a timely manner, we have several more projects we would be glad to have your involvement in once this is complete.
Thanks and we look forward to working with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online