Investigation is the process of uncovering facts or gathering evidence through research. A Detective is trained and experienced in performing investigative tasks, using both scientific methods and analytical techniques to present viable solutions. As such, Detectives are often engaged in activities to locate missing persons and property, return missing evidence, investigate crimes, perform background checks, and research people or organizations to gather confidential information. Detectives also assist other professionals such as lawyers and journalists with their investigations.
Here's some projects that our expert Detectives made real:
- Surveying a place and researching the local area.
- Supervising of merchandise in multiple locations.
- Filming and recording content and commentaries at events.
- Investigating equipment in major cities.
- Tracking people down within a time frame.
- Accumulating public records and data.
- Uncovering pricing of products, goods and services.
- Finding missing persons with use of online resources.
Having worked on many Projects like these here on Freelancer, our Detectives are capable excellent professionals that can handle any investigation task from proof of identity verification to pinning down market value of goods abroad. Our Detectives can craft cost effective solutions with effective outcomes for our clients. Hire a Detective on Freelancer today to ensure you get the job done the right way!From 2,091 reviews, clients rate our Detectives 4.84 out of 5 stars.