Landscaping is the aesthetic enhancement of outdoor spaces such as gardens, yards, backyards, and patios. A skilled Landscaper can shape and create outdoor spaces for all types of living environments. They can help you create a customized outdoor space that meets your specific preferences and needs, from using creative landscaping designs to build unique structures and outdoor furniture to adding elements of nature like plants, trees and shrubs.
Here's some projects that our expert Landscaper made real:
- Transform yards into luxurious gardens with landscaping plans customized to the client’s exact specifications.
- Innovate with aerial views and creative architecture to perfect large-scale landscapes.
- Design protected outdoor spaces with pergolas, elevated garden beds, shaded areas and intelligent plant selection.
- Create multi-colored abstract artworks to lighten up interiors or exteriors living areas.
- Design modern Padel Courts, Dog Parks, Playgrounds and other amenities within large spaces.
- Create Garden Plans and detailed Landscape Masterplans suited for limited budgets or timescales.
Landscaping is an art form that blends architecture and plants to make environments feel welcoming, timeless and secure. Whether you want to create a peaceful escape in your backyard garden or a playground of exciting amenities within a larger space, an expert Landscaper can take your project from concept to completion. Our team of contract professionals regularly help clients bring their projects to life on Freelancer.com so everyone can benefit from the great outdoors. If you have gardening dreams of your own, head over to Freelancer.com today! Post your project now and hire a talented landscaper who will bring it to life!From 16,850 reviews, clients rate our Landscapers 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Greetings Participant, I would like my landscape designed and shown in a master plan. It is a huge area so, you should be aware of the sizes of the elements you are going to add to the project. !! ORGANIC SHAPES MUST BE USED FOR THE DESIGN You should cover the existing buildings (Storage buildings and a small house just near the entrance) I will provide you reference images, a dwg file, and a Photoshop file you can use to create your own design. I want you to provide me a jpg file (masterplan), a Photoshop file, and the dwg file of your final design. Good luck all! Hirerrr.