LESS/Sass/SCSS is a CSS pre-processor language. Developers use it to design proficient, organized and highly efficient websites, apps, and other digital products. A Less/Sass/SCSS Expert can help a client achieve complex design features while keeping their code clean and orderly. At Freelancer.com, clients have the opportunity to hire experienced professionals who have expertise in this language to help them build out the product they desire.
Here's some projects that our Less/Sass/SCSS Experts made real:
- Integrating APIs and fixing bugs with loading templates and bad responses
- Customizing an existing web app for Flask or Django with Creative Tim/Appseed
- Optimizing visuals for Safari compatibility and mobile responsiveness
- Setting up a Webpack build with necessary features for Node JS apps
- Developing optimized desktop image galleries for ReactJS projects
- Refining content and swapping images for mobile views only
- Reusing components in ReactJS to create a sales banner
- Fixing Carousels components for all devices to ensure responsiveness and alignment
- Enhancing ReactJS HTML table by adding sortability & dynamic columns features
At Freelancer.com, it’s possible to find experienced professionals to help you upgrade your website, app or other digital product with any feature needed. With experts in Less/Sass/SCSS on board, these projects can be completed quickly and easily, saving time and money! If you have any project that requires these skills, we invite you to post your project on Freelancer.com today and hire one of our talented Less/Sass/SCSS Experts.From 72,646 reviews, clients rate our Less/Sass/SCSS Experts 4.86 out of 5 stars.
Hire Less/Sass/SCSS Experts
Hi. I have a php core app. It works well, but I want someone to convert it to react native cross platform app for android and ios. I need some additional features, and also need to add "in-app purchase" to it. This project could take about 30 days. But I need someone experienced who can do it. I will need developer to sign an NDA before I hire. My budget is really tight so only someone with spare time and great skills apply.
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MAGENTO FRONT END** I am looking for a skilled Magento "FRONT END" developer to customize my Magento theme. The specific modifications I need are color scheme and layout adjustments. The ideal candidate for this project would have experience in Magento theme customization and be familiar with working with branding guidelines. They should also have a good eye for design and be able to make layout adjustments on both the mobile version and desktop to enhance the overall look and feel of the theme. Git knowledge is preferrable. Our base theme is Porto template.