|Connect New Laptop to Domain (Server), Remote Desktop, Outlook
||I just got a new laptop and something that should be fairly simple is giving me big issues. I need help with the following tasks which I’m unable to do:
• properly connect/add the laptop to my company’s domain (it shows as added to the domain, however, something is not set up correctly as the server can’t see the new machine)
• establish a solid connection to Outlook (meaning so I can get e-mail both when I’m in the office or out on the field)
• establish a remote desktop connection from my laptop to my desktop (that works both when I’m in the office or out on the field).
If someone knows what they’re doing, I assume this task should not take very long (correct me if I'm wrong). Hence, I need someone with SOLID KNOWLEDGE of all of the following:
• Windows Server 2008R2
• MS Exchange Server
• Active Directory
• Remote Control
• MS Outlook 2010
• (I hope I didn’t forget anything)
If you have any questions, please contact me. I’d like to have this taken care of rather sooner than later. We can work through TeamViewer or other apps.
||Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft Outlook, Network Administration
||May 26, 2017
|Create a Microsoft Outlook Signature Template
||We would like to create a signature template for MS Outlook for our company, logo will be provided. We have an idea of what we want, we just need someone to implement it.
||Graphic Design, Microsoft Outlook
||May 26, 2017
||I'm looking to have an add-in created as I have tested many and not found any that match my requirements.
Here are some of the main requirements.
1. Save email to SharePoint online document library
2. Request content type / metadata for unknown file (i.e. an attachment that doesn't already exist in the library)
3. Suggest a save location based on rules (from address, subject, cc, body, conversation id using regex)
4. Store actions in a message queue to be carried out on a different thread (Not UI blocking) and only prompt when need information i.e. metadata fields
5. Create folders / document sets and complete metadata if a folder doesn't exist.
6. Allow separating attachment from the email and saving a copy separately
7. Add-in to be a classic add in written in C#
Message me if you want more requirements.
||C# Programming, Software Architecture, Sharepoint, Microsoft Outlook
||May 22, 2017
||May 22, 20172d 6h