Mouse Click Automation & OCR Reading
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $231 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a program for Windows, that has to be able read numbers from two select-able areas of the screen and compare those values.
When a difference of those two values is met, the software should click on specific coordinates on the screen and send an email to my desired email account notifying me.
Requested key features:
- read numbers from 2 areas/applications on the screen. One of those is a flash application in a browser, another one is a standard windows application.
- compare those numbers and click on one of 2 specific coordinates when my conditions are met
- send an email to my desired email address (probably using the same email address as sender)
(or if you have any other idea for notification to a smartphone, any idea is appreciated)
- auto refresh web browser every x minutes and click on two another coordinates x times after
(this is necessary because flash applications get incredibly slow over time - if you have any other solutions to solve this without refreshing, any help is appreciated)
Conditions of numbers:
The values are both like this: [url removed, login to view], if the first is maybe [url removed, login to view] and the other [url removed, login to view] I need a click on coordinate A. If the first one is [url removed, login to view] and the second [url removed, login to view] I need a click on coordinate B.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online