Piping is the backbone of many industries and is found in virtually any mechanical, commercial, residential, or industrial setting. A Piping Professional can help layout and install industrial piping systems for many different types of applications and machines. They are also involved in developing schematics and performing calculations to design systems to run efficiently. Without the services of a Piping Professional much of today's infrastructure would not exist.
Here's some projects that our expert Piping Professional made real:
– Designing and providing chiller piping for HVAC systems according to industry standards.
– Developing 3D models of gas process plants by utilizing their experience in industrial piping.
– Drawing water treatment supply network diagrams using AutoCAD and converting diagrams from PDF to DWG format.
– Constructing mechanical shop drawings for pumps
– Drawing pipeline diagrams and related systems for marine fuel systems.
– Building BIM Revit MEP models on an integrated building project development.
– Training part presentations for oil and gas fields supply companies.
– Creating engineering 3D CAD model of vessels based off 2D Drawings.
– Performing stress analyses using industry software such as Caesar II or other software equivalents.
By utilizing the expertise of a Piping Professional clients can be sure that their projects are up-to-date with industry standards and highly efficient designs will be implemented into their infrastructure. When it comes to pipe work it shouldn't be anything less than top quality and with the help of skilled professionals like those found on Freelancer.com it is easy to find the perfect professional for the job. Whether you need a specialist to design an entire system from the ground up or require only a few calculations for part of a project, with Freelancer you can rest assured that your project is in capable hands. So don’t hesitate, post your project now and hire an expert Piping Professional today!From 1,524 reviews, clients rate our Piping Professionals 4.92 out of 5 stars.
Hire Piping Professionals
We have been tasked with draining and refilling antifreeze from diesel engines and rooftop mounted heat exchangers. We will be using a portable electric pump and 55 gallon drums. I need help determining the correct type of pump (centrifugal, gear, vane, etc) and required horsepower for the electric motor. The fluid loop that we need to pump into is as follows: 6” piping Heat exchangers are located on the roof approximately 60’ in the air Piping makes multiple 90 degree bends throughout the cooling loop There are ten engines and heat exchangers. The number of 90 degree bends on each piping loop varies, but can be assumed safely at 8 In order to not bind the system with air, we need to pump at approximately 15 gallons per minute, this can be anywhere from 10-20 gallons per minut...