Podcast Marketing is a specialized form of marketing that is used to promote the distribution of audio files onto various podcast networks. It can include anything from simple networking and cultivating relationships to more involved activities such as outreach, social media promotion, content placement, podcast discovery through lists and directories, syndication, and optimization for search engine discovery.
A Podcast Marketer works in tandem with content creators to ensure that their audio programs are heard by an optimal audience and reach as many ears as possible. They also work to advise content creators on the technical aspects of podcasting operation, including how to effectively produce audio-based content that attracts potential listener.
Here’s some projects that our expert Podcast Marketer made real:
- Creating a successful launch strategy
- Setting up RSS feeds and iTunes optimization
- Developing campaigns for new episodes
- Driving traffic through social media platforms
- Utilizing podcast directories for growing listenership
- Developing keywords for search engine optimization
- Promoting podcasts through pre-roll ads, radio spots, etc.
- Publishing podcasts other websites and networks
Podcast Marketing is essential to expand the reach and success of an audio series. With the right strategy and implementation, it can help audio programs reach a global audience. When considering working with a Podcast Marketer on Freelancer.com let them help you make your podcast heard by taking your project to the next level. If you are seeking help with your audio program or want to increase your listenership, post a project now on Freelancer.com and team up with an expert in order to make your audio dreams come true!From 4,115 reviews, clients rate our Podcast Marketers 4.96 out of 5 stars.
Hire Podcast Marketers