Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is an innovative technology that provides the user with a seamless, fast and reliable experience when using web applications. It works by combining the web technologies of your device's browser and the security of native applications. A Progressive Web Apps Expert is an experienced programmer who can develop PWA apps in a reliable and efficient manner, taking advantage of the mobile and security benefits it offers.
Here's some projects that our expert Progressive Web Apps experts made real:
- Speed optimization - Ensuring apps run quickly and responsively;
- App development - Developing customized functionality for specific purposes using Zoho Creator;
- Mobile Responsiveness - Creating an engaging and navigable experience for users on their phones;
- Building Private Areas - Allowing customers to access their data and information from any device;
- Uploading to App Stores - Publishing PWA projects on Google Play and the Apple App Store;
- Design Conversion - Translating Figma designs into working PWA apps for use on any device;
- Print Ticket Capability - Ensuring smooth printing operations from mobile devices;
- POS Cash Drawer Compatibility - Connecting mobile POS systems with cash drawers from different platforms.
Overall, Progressive Web Apps offer customers the benefits of a seamless, fast and secure experience when using web applications on their devices. Our team of PWAs experts has delivered successful projects on Freelancer.com in all of these categories over the last few years. We invite you to post your project on our platform as well to take advantage of our expertise in this innovative field.From 7,437 reviews, clients rate our Progressive Web Apps Experts 4.87 out of 5 stars.
Hire Progressive Web Apps Experts
I am looking for a skilled developer to make our point of sales software work offline using Progressive Web App (PWA) technology. The main goal is to sync data with our database when the software is back online. Offline Mode: - The offline mode will not require all features of the online mode. Instead, only specific features need to be available in the offline mode. Specific Features: - The specific feature we want available in the offline mode is making sales and update stock count accordingly. Ideal Skills and Experience: - Proficiency in PWA development and database synchronization - Experience in developing offline-capable software - Strong knowledge of inventory management systems - Familiarity with point of sales software development - Attention to detail and ab...