Experienced PHP programmer - ongoing basis
This project was awarded to webstopindia for $130 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am the owner of an important local web agency. I am looking for an experienced PHP programmer that will develop a good variety of websites.
Worker will NOT need to do any design work and will take the project over after my designers completed their part and deliver sliced (PSD to HTML) version.
Some kind of websites programmer will work on (in parenthesis an idea of how much i am able to pay):
- normal dyamic websites with CMS ($130)
- ecommerce websites ($ 250-300)
- portal sites; example features: news, users db, login area, reserved area etc... (custom, $250+)
- more complex websites; ex. bidding sites (custom, $250+)
- is good / very good in english communication
- has already developed different kinds of websites with custom PHP coding (NOT Joomla, Wordpress etc)
- is quick in completing project tasks (as he will get more projects / tasks to work on at same time!)
- is flexible and understands that clients often need revisions, fixes etc
- is available almost full time, not a couple hrs a day because has a different day job
- is always available for communication via gtalk chat
- is an individual programmer, not an agency
a plus will be:
- basic (or more) knowledge of design tools; for instance if you are able to do slicing work from PSD i may consider to assign you this part of project too
- ability to work during european daytime even if you live ex. in India
WINNER WILL HAVE CHANCE TO WORK A LOT WITH US FOR A LONG TIME AS WE HAVE NEW CLIENTS TO SATISFY CONTINUOSLY.
*** Please bid ONLY if you have above requirements - send examples of custom websites you developed, if possible including backends. ***
Your bid is for the first kind of project i stated above:
- a normal dyamic website with CMS ($130)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online