Revit Architecture is the revolutionary 3D Building information modeling (BIM) software solution that enables architects, engineers, and construction professionals throughout the world to utilize a comprehensive database of building components, like walls, windows and stairs, during the process of structuring designs from scratch. From plans to elevations to 3D models, Revit Architecture can be utilized to create detailed visualizations and technical drawings for a wide range of projects.
A Revit Architect is a skilled designer proficient in the software who understands its potential for creating lifelike visualisations that enhance the presentation of a client’s project. Aside from using Revit’s library of assets and custom tools, a registered architect may offer additional services like the development of detailed site plans, landscape architecture and furniture designs.
Here's some projects that our expert Revit Architect made real:
- Crafting realistic & sustainable floorplan layouts
- Giving structural integrity to build blueprints
- Visualise interior & exterior building facade designs
- Render photorealistic 3D models with furniture
- Creating technical drawings & site plans for construction
- Enhancing existing CAD DWG with Extrusion modellers
- Design custom framework for large scale projects
- Constructing wooden residential framing seamlessly
- Mold Rhino 3D models into Revit assets.
When you enlist a freelancer Revit Architect on Freelancer.com to bring your project to life in 3D through Revit Architecture’s easy-to-use yet power interface, you’ll be assured with a quality masterpiece crafted by the hands of the expert. Anything is possible with the right mindset and right tools, so come see what amazing designs our Revit Architects can create by posting your own project on Freelancer.com today!From 7,410 reviews, clients rate our Revit Architects 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Hire Revit Architects