RFID (Radio-frequency identification) Jobs
RFID (Radio-frequency identification) is a contactless technology that uses radio waves to send and receive data between the scanning device and tags equipped with a microchip that stores information. An RFID Expert can help develop an inventory system, automate data collection, and track assets in an efficient manner. It improves accuracy, reduces manual labor costs, and enables more data to be collected in less time.
Here's some projects that our RFIDs Experts made real:
- Developing secure authentication systems using RFID technologies
- Crafting innovative mobile applications to access information via NFC technology
- Designing powerful integrations to data commerce software, like Magento
- Identifying communication frequencies using specialized simulation software
- Building web applications to collect patient data with RFID technology
- Coding efficient Arduino sketches for various RFIDs and NFCs
- Modelling computation networks via Longley–Rice algorithm for radio coverage estimation
Whether it's automating a data-driven process or making authentication systems more secure, our experts are always up to the task in creating great solutions that utilize the power of radio frequencies. We invite your organization to post your own project on Freelancer.com and hire a competent RFID Expert who can provide tailored solutions for your specific needs.From 1,893 reviews, clients rate our RFID Experts 4.89 out of 5 stars.
Hire RFID Experts
We need someone who understands weaponisation of RF/EMF and can help protect us from these kinds of attacks. Recent incidents include: (a) our radios (playing FM & DAB frequencies) have been manipulated, especially the volume, (b) echo/distortion of mobile phone conversation on speakerphone (c) most importantly, recently been hearing extremely high/low-pitched sounds which has led to ringing in ears, etc More details can be provided upon confirmation of interest. Attacks would be fairly close range (we know the origin) and specialist equipment/advice given to the perpetrator.