Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) is a set of standards and regulations that must be adhered to by public companies in order to ensure accuracy and transparency in financial reporting. SOX is enforced by the Securities and Exchange Commission in the U.S., but is seen globally as a standard of excellence for corporate governance. An SOX Compliance Expert can help a client maintain compliance with all of the SOX standards, ensuring accuracy, transparency, and credibility in their financial reporting and operations.
Here’s some projects that our SOX Compliance Experts made real:
- Determining new control objectives to meet changing business objectives, then implementing those controls
- Ensuring that third-party vendors who disrupt financial systems abide by the right audit policies
- Implementing preemptive measures such as using ERPs or other acquisition methods to ensure that risks are managed early on
- Drafting system implementation policies, procedures and related documentation
- Working with upper management to create reports to measure internal control performance
With every project, our compliance expert worked with the client to ensure that their financial operations complied with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) standards. Our compliance expert helped them identify potential risk areas and provide solutions that improved their operations overall. Thanks to our experts’ help, the clients were able to maintain effective internal processes oversight of their finances, improving their success rate even further.
On Freelancer.com, you can find experienced SOX Compliance Experts who can help you comply with Sarbanes Oxley standards, ensure accuracy and transparency in your financial reporting, and increase your credibility and success rate. With our experts’ help you will be able to keep up and exceed your clients’ expectations. Post your own project on Freelancer.com today and find the right SOX Compliance Expert!From 547 reviews, clients rate our SOX Compliance Experts 4.96 out of 5 stars.
Hire SOX Compliance Experts