A Server is a powerful computer that provides services to other computers, users, and devices across a network, typically the internet. Clients can hire a Server Expert to help them with managing and maintaining their servers, setting up security protocols and backing up data, and even creating specialized applications. Knowing which environments are best for the client’s data storage needs is essential for creating a secure and stable environment.
Here's some projects that our expert Server Experts made real:
- Securing email servers so that businesses can communicate securely and prevent emails from getting blocked.
- Creating custom backup systems to ensure companies have reliable access to important data in the event of a data loss.
- Making sure Linux servers are secure, responsive, and well-managed so that businesses can continue to use them effectively.
- Setting up Woocommerce websites and securing them against malware or virus attacks.
- Creating cloud storage services for businesses to have secure access to their data across multiple devices.
- Developing and maintaining enterprise grade networks using Draytek routers and TrueNAS servers for complex infrastructures.
- Configuring Google Cloud in secure ways so that clients have reliable access to their data anytime, anywhere.
- Writing algorithms for secure TCP connections between clients and servers using C++ languages.
- Enhancing the performance of Linux Servers to reduce website load time for improved user experience.
From designing backup plans to improve security protocols of existing networks, server experts hired through Freelancer.com can help any business deploy an effective solution tailored specifically to its particular requirements. If you need your own server set up or maintained with utmost security then our experts are ready to help you achieve your goals quickly and effectively while making sure all of your data is safe at all times. Post your project now on Freelancer.com and you'll be one step closer towards having your own reliable server solution.From 52,655 reviews, clients rate our Server Experts 4.84 out of 5 stars.
Hire Server Experts
I am looking for a freelancer to help me set up an SMTP server for sending both transactional and marketing emails. I am open to suggestions for a preferred SMTP service provider, but it should be compatible with Outlook desktop application, not the web version. With higher sending limit The estimated volume of emails per month is between 10,000 and 100,000. Ideal skills and experience for this job include: - Proficiency in setting up and configuring SMTP servers - Experience with Outlook desktop application - Knowledge of different SMTP service providers and their compatibility with Outlook - Ability to handle high volume of emails efficiently and effectively
I am looking for a reliable and experienced IT/computer field service support partner in Whyalla, South Australia. Generally, the activities to be requested are:- • Break/Fix activities • Motherboard replacement • HDD replacement • Disk replacement • Part delivery • Other simple tasks on the hardware level, etc. Ongoing Support: - This project will require ongoing support Certifications/Qualifications: - No specific certifications or qualifications required; experience and proven skills are enough Ideal Skills and Experience: - Proven experience in network setup and maintenance - Strong troubleshooting skills - Knowledge of hardware and software installation - Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities If you are based in Whyalla, South Austr...
I have a website built in Wordpress and I am looking for a skilled developer who can create a high-performance server capable of handling 10000+ concurrent users for the website. I need someone with experience in high traffic servers and who can give me advice in building high performance servers. I have tried running the website in VPS server with 8 core CPU, 8GB RAM, 160GB SSD but it was not able to handle 200 concurrent users. lmk if you are down to fix my issue.