Solar power is the conversion of energy from sunlight into electricity. As a primary renewable energy form, solar power has been lauded by leading environmental and industry groups for its ability to free people from their reliance on fossil fuels and foreign oil. A Solar Power Engineer is an expert specializing in the knowledge and skills needed to design, install, monitor and maintain a system of solar panels and associated components. They have specialized knowledge in maths, physics, engineering and architecture.
Here's some projects that our expert Solar Power Engineer made real:
- Home installation projects such as installing large-scale solar panel systems to generate clean, renewable energy
- Designing and simulating systems using software such as Matlab/Simlink
- Creating plans for home solar panel installation, including project design planning reports
- Developing off-grid systems to supply power using hybrid solar batteries in remote locations
- Creating three line diagrams for new solar projects
- Developing project status reports about renewable energy sources
- Designing electronic communication systems related to solar power
At Freelancer.com, our Solar Power Engineers are certified professionals with years of experience completing these kind of tasks fast efficiently. By hiring with Freelancer.com you'll get your projects delivered quickly and always within budget. So if you're looking to hire someone to get your project done right, post your project on Freelancer.com today, invite the right Solar Power Engineer for the job, and you'll be one step closer proudly powering your world with clean Renewable Solar Energy.From 4,431 reviews, clients rate our Solar Power Engineers 4.92 out of 5 stars.
Hire Solar Power Engineers
I am looking for a design for a Universal Solar Grid Hybrid EV Charger. There will be dual source input 230V, 50Hz Grid and Solar 90V - 150V DC input. Desired Output Voltage and current: - Dual output of 60V DC @ 15A and 72V DC @ 15A together Charging Speed: - Fast Charging, with a desired charging time of 1-3 hours EV Connector Type: - CCS Combo 2 (Combined Charging System) Skills and Experience: - Experience in designing EV chargers - Embedded system design and development of Hardware schematic, pcb, bom, Firmware code development and prototype testing. - Knowledge of different EV connector types - There should be OLED display and RS485 communication to remote. - The charger should design with suitable alarms, protection and trip mechanism to recharge the L...