Photo to 3D model (face) web-based software - repost
This project was successfully completed by lokatoyo for $3000 USD in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000-$5000 USD
Completed In20 days
I have been using Faceworx for creating 3D models of people's faces from photos, but would like to have a web-based version. Here are my needs:
* The user should be able to upload either one photo (front) or two photos (front & side) like in Faceworx
* The resulting file will not need any animation applied to it, so please don't worry about rigging. It's most important for the model to have the photo texture applied as realistic as possible with no accommodations for movable mouth or eyes or anything.
* The bottom of the head should be closed so that it is a solid model.
* The resulting file should either save as an obj or fbx with the texture. I'd like it to save to a folder on the server, and have the path to that folder editable by me as an admin.
* I will have some hair models designed, and would like the user to be able to select from the hair models. The software should automatically position the hair onto the head. I can have the hair models designed to your specifications to ensure proper fit or attachment points. I'd like to be able to pull in the hair models from a folder on the server, and have the path to that folder editable by me as an admin.
* I will also have some models of glasses designed, and would likewise like the user to be able to select glasses and have it positioned onto the head model.
* The side & back of the head should use coloring from the photo (so the back of the neck and the ears are using color from the face, especially in cases where the user only supplies one front photo).
* An order # will pass to this software, and the file name of the exported file(s) should be saved as that order number.
* I currently use LAMP but let me know if you need special accommodation for the website in order to work with the technology you choose.
* The user should be able to rotate the model using the web app / software to see what it looks like from different angles.
I realize this is a complicated project, so please only post a bid if you have experience with 3D and have a solid concept for how to create this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online