|project on reliability and maintenane of autonomous cars
||basic project on maintenance and reliability of autonomous cars. Needs to be four pages long
||PLC & SCADA, Energy, Compliance, Time Management
||Mar 1, 2017
|Qualified Help Desk Services
||The Desktop Support Administrator role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing
environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers and scanners) to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
• Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the
support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Administrator
• Provide user data and application recovery
• Email account administration, i.e., account creation and management and distribution
lists on Exchange 2007
• User account administration, i.e., account creation and management and password
resets on Active Directory
• Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity,
and workstation hardware/software
• Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system
configurations for deployment
• Responsible for the daily switching of backup tapes at the different backup sites
• Provides backup support and assistance to the Network Administrator as needed
• Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
• Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation
• Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the
Desktop Support Administrator
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop
• Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as
quickly as possible
• Works with other IT team members regarding new branch builds and upgrades
• Dealing with queries by following departmental procedures for fault resolution
• Operates within, enforces, and suggests modifications and additions to desktop
standards and guidelines
• Arranges for and/or prepares equipment for shipping/receiving
• Maintains I.T. records and tracking for area of responsibility
• The duties requires that the Desktop Support Administrator correctly records work
requests using some applications such as Microsoft CRM or related applications that
is approved by Bank Windhoek
• Ensures that supported customer accurately completes the approved work request
with the date and time of submission
• Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT
systems as well as business related processes and procedures
• Develop technical knowledge of each system within company profile and specialised
knowledge of certain nominated areas
• Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to
provide a high level of support
• Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company
guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
||Financial Research, Financial Analysis, Time Management, Helpdesk, Organizational Change Management
||Feb 28, 2017
|I would like to hire a Caricature & Cartoon Artist
||Expressions of interest:
Work Type: comic cartoons and caricatures parody / satire.
Rules: It's got to be funny.
Themes: financial services/investments/decisions/bull bear markets/stock market crashes/economic booms and busts/retirement funds/retirement dreams/government treasurers/central bankers/financial institutions and their leaders/high net worth individuals/private banking suites/property investment
Copy: will be provided - although I welcome clever input from the freelancer too.
Regular work: Possibly
Portfolio samples: Required (no plagiarism !!!)
Acknowledgements and ownership: the artist will be credited with the artwork but must also grant an exclusive, perpetual and unlimited license for use to the hirer/s and their agents and clients for all content (artwork and copy) provided across all mediums including but not limited to online, digital, print, poster, corporate and sales presentations and collateral. If you don't want to do this please don't apply.
||Copywriting, Financial Markets, Caricature & Cartoons, Time Management
||Feb 28, 2017
||Feb 28, 20175d 15h
|Assist with Project Management
||We need Property Managers with experience of social lettings
A remote/home based worker who can manage properties and staff via apps and the phone. They need to be a self starter, fast learning and driven to succeed.
- Full-time, remote worker (based in Greater London or able to commute)
- £34,000 per year (£12,000 is a profit share and £22,000 is basic)
- This job is for working remotely and managing staff and properties via Skype and online apps and the phone. Therefore, a phone and laptop are essential.
You will also need to travel to properties and locations when it is necessary.
The successful applicants will be part of a team of staff that mostly work remotely abroad, delivering a generic housing management service.
||Project Management, Property Management, Time Management
||Feb 27, 2017
||Feb 27, 20175d 3h
|Project for GemmaRoseA
||Hi GemmaRoseA, I noticed your profile and would like to offer you my project. We can discuss any details over chat.
||Twitter, Voice Talent, Travel Writing, , Tumblr, Time Management
||Feb 27, 2017
||Feb 27, 20177d 21h