Version Control Git is a powerful tool used by software and web developers to record and store changes made to their project's code. A Version Control Git Expert is someone who can help clients with their version control and Git projects. Expertise with these tools allows a client to efficiently store and manage their code while making sure that any changes made can be easily traceable.
Version Control Git Experts are experienced professionals who can understand a clients project requirements and develop a strategy for them to successfully store and manage their code. They can also provide a more efficient workflow for clients to handle their files and store data appropriately, allowing them to deploy faster and produce better quality results.
Here's some projects that our Version Control Git Experts made real:
- Working with clients on efficient workflows that would allow them to handle their files easily and store data appropriately
- Assisting with source control, offering general overviews and various PowerShell scripts
- Setting up development, testing, and production environments with GitHub and DigitalOcean
- Creating CI/CD Pipelines with GitHub and Semaphore
- Integrating DevOps Pipelines with Bitbucket, Jenkins, and Harbour
- Deployment of J2SE Java Code on Google Cloud App Engine or Cloud Run as REST End Point
- Setting up Wordpress front-end editor, paid post submission, and WPML
- Adding Paypal buttons, terms & conditions, as well as debugging database problems and creating git backups
The expert Version Control Git Experts available on Freelancer.com have completed these projects for other clients successfully—and more! If you have a project that requires a competent hand in version control, Git expertise or any kind of related software development tasks then look no further. Let the experienced professionals on Freelancer show you what they can do for you – post your project now!From 1,599 reviews, clients rate our Version Control Git Experts 4.89 out of 5 stars.
Hire Version Control Git Experts