outlook 2010 window manipulation macros
This project was successfully completed by salih0vicx for $99 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10-$30 USD
Completed In1 day
I'd like to have 2 outlook macros for outlook 2010.
I like to have multiple outlook windows open on my desktop. usually, one calendar, one task list, and email.
The problem i have is that outlook does a bad job of remembering where the windows are placed. I am open to suggests, but my idea is the following:
Macro 1. - learn the current layout of all open outlook windows and store, should include:
- what (e.g. calender, inbox, tasks, etc..)
- current view within the window
- position windows in the arrangement stored from macro 1. (note, it should open or close additional windows as needed).
- Macro1 should store the info in such a way that it is not lost when we close outlook
- macro2 should auto-run upon openning outlook
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online