Webmethods Developer, workplace: PRAGUE only
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Description: Start March/April 2013 - end December 2013 (possible prolongation) Role description We require developers to work on a major integration project in Prague. The developer will be working in a multi-functional team with other developers, architects and testers. The project timescales are challenging, so the candidate must be able to work effectively in a high-pressure environment. This is a hands-on role, so the candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience: Mandatory skills
• At least 4 years IT experience
• At least 2 year experience developing services in webMethods v8.x with Integration Server, Broker & Deployer
• Experience in writing unit tests
• Experience in a continuous integration environment
• Experience in using canonical message models Additional skills
• Experience with CAFS/ webMethods Portal
• Experience with webMethods Deployer
• Centrasite experience
• Java 6 development experience
• Hudson & Ant scripting experience
• CouchDB experience The candidate MUST be present in Prague during the project. Both fixed price and hourly budget possible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online