XHTML, short for Extensible Hypertext Markup Language, is a type of language that is used in coding for website development and design. It is a form of XML and the latest version, XHTML 5, combines elements of HTML and XML. An XHTML Developer can code website layouts, create animations, alter website structure and create or rewrite existing computer languages. An XHTML Developer will be able to identify bugs or issues with a website related to performance and known programming errors while help you eliminate them or suggest features to enhance your existing site.
Here's some projects that our expert XHTML Developer made real:
- Creating dynamic webpages with animation and coding custom web applications using Primefaces MongoDB and regex.
- Composing webpages using Dreamweaver CS6 with the purpose of altering an existing website’s homepage design.
- Editing CSS to restructure website navigation from vertically placed menus into horizontal menus.
- Writing HTML to convert data into a fixed PDF Template.
- Tasking Python for a web scraping project involving data scraping.
- Erasing malware code lines from WordPress sites stored in cPanel systems.
Our expert XHTML Developers are masters at creating dynamic webpages with animations and reworking existing codes to enhance performance or make modifications. We invite you to post your project on Freelancer.com so we can make your vision into reality with the help of our skilled professionals!From 24,544 reviews, clients rate our XHTML Developers 4.84 out of 5 stars.
Hire XHTML Developers