Following needs to happen:
- convert the 2D into 3D model using sketch up
- draw the 2D terrace with flat roof
- the building will be made using Matt black panels with size 1,6 on 1m and these panels have a space of 2cm between them in combination with wood thermo wood panels of 15cm which are placed vertically.
- you need to provide several renders which shows the best combination of wood and Matt black panels. Eventually the panels can be adjusted in size if you have a better proposal. So renders of the facade are an important part of the job.
- after positive feedback on the renders, the sketch up file needs to be delivered
- as last step the building needs to be imported in the existing sketch file. I have a sketch up file, wut the size is to big to send over, so this will be transferred through wetransfer. Please keep In mind that also this file needs to made a bit smaller to be able to proces.
as an attachment you can find:
- pdf of the building with sizes
- pdf with the existing building next to it so you see the style used and the wood used. This document also has some impressions of the style we want with the matt black panels
When the adjustment are made, first send me some print screens so we are sure everything is adjusted accordingly.