* With your bid, please be sure to attach several samples of your African American 3D commercial quality character models.
* Since there are 15 Maya 3D models to be modified in our character family, we prefer bids from small to medium size companies with several modelers who can work simultaneously modifying models with time efficiency. If you are an individual freelancer and believe you have the time to handle large quantity modifications in a very timely and high-quality manner, feel free to apply.
* Once company is hired, for the initial communication, company must be willing to verbally discuss in English via phone or audio Zoom meeting. At first, verbal communication is necessary to discuss details of this position.
* Each character needs significant modification to facial features/head and body. We need extra-large stylized eyes on each character with exaggerated fun completely new hairstyles developed from scratch. High commercial grade quality.
* Important: We do not have the 2D artwork for you to follow to modify the physical appearance of our characters. We will discuss exactly what is needed for each character modification.
* We will forward our existing Maya (2016) 3D character source files for your company to significantly tweak and modify. Therefore, each character should appear very different from its original look. Important: We do not prefer new 3D character models developed from scratch (except hairstyles.)
* You'll also include true ethnic physical characteristics to the facial features of African American, Hispanic, and bi-racial characters.
* No need for texture nor rig.
* The first paid Milestone would entail modifying 1 of our characters to determine that all goes well.
* Initially, our 3D family of faith based, fun and entertaining characters is needed for various commercial purposes for paper print products as books, calendars, greeting cards, other paper print products, as well as for 2D/3D animated shorts.
* Prefer prior experience with designing and modeling African American 3D consumer quality character models.
* Again, with your bid, please attach samples of your African American 3D character models or we hope to see other 3D commercial quality characters in your portfolio.
* Important: We are quite detailed for perfection, so we require patience and understanding with revisions and corrections that we ask for, in your 3D character modifications.
* Prior to work beginning, the authorized company signatory would need to initial 9 copyright and ownership agreement pages and sign last page.