Need somebody to:
- clean up a model of a rather simple (boxy) building made in ArchiCad (FBX exported)
- the model is quite good already, but needs a check for a few overlapping faces etc.
- it needs a few addtional details (drainage, replace windows/doors) with more detailed models
- model surroundings (1 street, volleyball courts, parking....) based on 2d drawing (DWG) and provided photo references, surroundings are on a completely flat terrain so it is a rather easy job
- setup "proxy" materials in 3ds max that I'd replace later myself
- I'll put in foliage, trees, cars, people etc. later myself.
OUTPUT file after your work: 3ds Max
[login to view URL]@50.1067983,14.5054117,3a,75y,88.7h,82.75t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1saDbKiw9v4XRVaNNTfJL--Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Check the Google street view and the building before reconstruction.
For consideration please showcase any relevant 3d model(s): should be archviz, with good detail, in good scale etc...