Specs on attaching a Fl. code approved exterior door to an aluminum mull bar
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a skilled professional who can assist me in attaching a Fl. code approved exterior door to an aluminum mull bar. The door I am using is made of fiberglass.
- I have specific instructions that need to be followed in order to ensure that the door meets building code requirements. Only one side the jamb leg on the lock side of door is attaching to the mull bar.
Aluminum Mull Bars:
- I am planning to attach the door to only one side of the aluminum mull bar, specifically the lockside jamb leg.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Experience in attaching exterior doors to aluminum mull bars
- Familiarity with Fl. code requirements for exterior door attachments
- Attention to detail to ensure proper installation and compliance with building codes.
Project ID: #37490329