I have an existing [url removed, login to view] application written in C# with EntityFramework 4.0 and SQL.
It uses LinkedIn API and Google Map API.
I need you to review and update the app to:
1. Require only 1 prompt to Share Location in the browser, currently there are 2
2. Ensure that methods called only once, e.g. SetLocation called twice
3. Fix the error coming from the Google API distance calculation when pins dragged
4. Fix the app to support IE9 Geo location. Currently Chrome and Firefox are supported
5. Update the application to ensure that timeouts are properly handled, exceptions are logged and not shown to the user and user redirected to login if session expired
Bidder must be strong in jQuery, C#, Goggle Map & Places API, desired LinkedIn API, EF4.0, SQL,