We have an existing web based c# signup process.
We require the following:
1. Capture users IP
2. On a page where user enters credit card details show: "Your IP address has been recorded as [url removed, login to view]"
3. The message "Your IP address...." should be defined in the [url removed, login to view] file so we can change without compiling
4. Modify the existing receipt to show the ip address variable.
5. When users click "Submit" on the last page, using AJAX, call an external script with all form variables and show message to user (message is defined in [url removed, login to view]): "Please wait while we process your request". The ASP script will return either "1" or "Some Error Message".
6. If AJAX call returns "Some Error Message", the form submission can't be completed, and the message should be displayed to the user with the contents of the "Error Message". User will have a button on the message [OK].
7. If AJAX call returns 1, do not show the user anything and continue processing the sign up process as before.
Mention "cca" in order to let me know that you have read and fully understood the requirements.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I have given as much detail as possible to the point that this may sound complicated. If you know what you're doing this should take less then 2 hours.
I will require you to work on my installation of Visual Studio 201 Professional using teamviewer or any other remote software you are comfortable with.
This project can start immediately, if you can.
Hello, I have been working on WCF, C#, BizTalk, ASP.NET for the past 10 years and during this tenure I handled various clients by delivering quality software within specified timeline.