Fixing jQuery Slide-Show Overlapping CSS Menu
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 26
- We are redesigning a website that requires the integration of a jQuery based slide-show.
- The solution was developed using jQuery Tools ([url removed, login to view]), but its dynamically generated layers are currently overlapping the site's CSS Menu, thus limiting its functionality.
- Our goal is to find a simple solution that allows the CSS Menu to coexist with the jQuery elements below without these overlapping it.
- An active version of the template containing the bug may be reviewed at: [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online