- Have expertise in Codeigniter, can integrate libraries, and connect it to other softwares like a mail list manager, manage user roles, etc.
- Know the principles of MVC and apply them correcly.
- Write easy to undestand and scalable code.
- Have experience with Ajax.
- Can integrate charts, graphs and statistics libraries.
- Have enough skills on CSS frameworks, so you can use Twitters Bootstrap or similar.
- Have experience with SQL, triggers and funcitions, and code propperly so DBMS - the queries - take the load (not the php scripting).
- Know about DB design principles and apply them propperly.
- Work with MySQL.
- Use jQuery/Prototype or similar.
- Use of backbone.js or Knockout.js is a plus.
- Can integrate the "share this on facebook" and "share this on twitter".
- Know about versioning and package deployment.
- Understand use case diagrams.
- Understand process flow diagrams.
- Use of GIT is a plus.
- Indent and comment your code correctly.
- Can write the views in spanish, or even better use language files.
- Spanish language is a big plus.
- Can demonstrate your knowledge in this fields.
- Have enough time to develop the entire application.
- Have previously worked on serious projects.
Message me so we can start talking about this job.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $1533 for this job
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big PHP projects & 15+ CodeIgnitor Framework in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
I am Moamen Mashael. I love my job and always hoping to give the best quality and secure applications. I always using the latest available methodologies, and love to do complicated work.
Sure we can do this 100% perfectly with professional quality in time. We can discuss in detail and can start the project immediately or ASAP. Kindly check PMB to discuss in detail about the project. Thank you!