Stock Order for Linked to a Database
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of R7494 ZAR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project BudgetR1750 - R5250 ZAR
I am looking for a application that I can host on my Microsoft Server Environment that runs of a SQL Database. It is an online order form for Sales Reps to generate orders in store and then send the order for via email to the warehouse for processing. The website( Application) should be easily be accessible from Tablets via mobile internet. Some reporting will also have to be generated from captured data. The process will work as follow:
1. I must be able to capture customer detail and just selected it once I am at the client from a drop down.
2. I will have one level of principal suppliers with products under each supplier.
3. Once I have selected the customer the principle supplier will have a Tab for each with its products in rows under each supplier.
4. Once in store I will have 2 columns for each product, Stock on Hand, and Stock to Order. A 6 month history will also be displayed as Stock on Hand and Stock ordered.
5. Once order form has been completed, order for can contain products from different tabs or principal suppliers, it must be send to the various principal suppliers via a generated email, and stored in database.
This is not a very complex project but must be able to add quantities via scrolling numbers like on you set an iPhone clock. From the attached order for you will see the products, order and stock columns.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online