implement and integrate two small Magento modules and fix some minor bugs in the current store
This project was successfully completed by esoftbusiness for $230 AUD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In2 days
This work is related to two existing LIVE stores, running on the same server, [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
Task 1. create a module for auto-generating google product feeds according to the following guidelines [url removed, login to view]
- set it up so that it can be run as a cron job (update [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.).
Task 2. create a module that calculates postage cost according to specified rules. the rules will be provided in a form of a pseudo-code (or I can write
it in java for you, I am not that familiar with PHP) so this should be a straightforward job.
- the module should extend the currently used one (from [url removed, login to view]), just add some additional functionality for
managing specific cases.
Task 3. Minor fixes/modifications
- fix few minor bugs in the current stores related to ajax-driven cart functionality. e.g. there are few exceptional cases where "add to cart" functionality behaves incorrectly.
- do a minor addition to the product display i.e. we will create a new product attribute (boolean yes/no) and all you need to do is add conditional
if/ statement in [url removed, login to view] and then display some text accordingly.
- do few other (VERY MINOR) modifications e.g. auto select shipping method, perform data validation in the cart form etc.
Those are LIVE sites so there should be minimal interruption to the core model working.
Would give preference to Freelancer who can finish the job fast! I don't have time myself but all the changes/additions can be easily completed in one day.
Note that we will be posting another job for those stores tomorrow re improvement of performance. We have already performed all possible server-side, magento config, and mysql improvements but the stores are still very slow. Send us a message with your view of how this can be improved if you are also interested in this job. The stores are running on godaddy VPS with 3GB RAM.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online