PhoneGap project using WordPress JSON API
- Status Completed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 26
We're looking into building a simple iPhone, Android and Blackberry app wrapper to serve content out of WordPress using JSON API plugin. Screens will be supplied, but we require the developer to make use of best practises and have done multiple of these projects to date. At this stage we're still pitching for the work, so need an idea of cost. We don't foresee this to be a large project as the content served is very simple.
Some basic features:
- User Registration / Login (similar to SnapChat kind of login screen, or remember user logged in) - created as WordPress users if possible (for exporting purposes)
- 'Today' screen highlighting 'Today's Mealplan, Today's Suggested Exercises (ability to mark exercises 'complete')
- Ability to swipe between days
- Header / Footer / Menu icon functionality (we're happy with suggestions on JS libraries that will make the app act like a native app, as long as it's fast)
- Weekly Shopping List Screen (only a 4 week plan, so 4 lists)
- PhoneGap management and submission to app stores (combined effort, so here we might just need guidance in case needed)
We have a 15 September deadline to be live, so we need at least 7-9 days lead to do submissions to ensure the apps are live/revised for resubmission in time.
You have solid experience in this kind of project, we'll look closely at ratings/reviews on Freelancer.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online