LoadRunner and Ajax Apps Knowledge Kit
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1285 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Appvance makes an performance testing platform named Appvance Enterprise. We recently delivered a Proof Of Concept project to a prospective customer considering replacing their LoadRunner licenses with Appvance. They noticed it took us 3 hours to record a test of an Ajax app and LoadRunner took 3 days for the same test. Ajax apps just do not seem to be HP’s expertise. For this prospect we recommended using Appvance to compliment LoadRunner. They liked the idea.
Appvance seeks to produce a knowledge kit to show the issues in Ajax app recording in Load Runner. The Kit will show how to create the test in Appvance to compliment LoadRunner.
Appvance seeks a test engineer to write and operate a set of tests using HP LoadRunner. The test is of a Web application using Ajax components. This project requires the following:
1) Install HP LoadRunner [url removed, login to view] English SW E-Media Evaluation. Appvance will provide a Windows 2008 Server environment. You will access this via Windows Remote Desktop.
2) Install HP Quality Center [url removed, login to view] SW E-Media Evaluation on the same Windows 2008 Server environment.
3) Appvance will provide access to a test Web app. The app will largely be built using Ajax components.
4) Engineer will write a load test in LoadRunner. We expect this will take the bulk of your time, to work around issues in creating a test.
5) Engineer will store test scripts and test objects in Quality Center.
6) Engineer will run the load test at 3 levels of load 1000, 2000, 4000 user sessions.
7) Engineer will produce a report of the transaction times, error/success response rates, and performance metrics.
8) Engineer will do the above steps using Appvance Enterprise performance platform. Appvance will provide an expert engineer to support the engineer’s efforts.
Engineer will keep a written log of all steps taken - and duration of time - to accomplish the above steps, including screen shots of each step. When the engineer encounters an issue or problem the engineer will write the issue, his thoughts, and the workarounds developed to achieve the steps.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online