Webpage with html5 MJPEG or h264 video with audiochat plus AAC or G.711 Audio stream in WebRTC - open to bidding
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1556 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We have a video encoder streaming video and audio. Like this for example: [url removed, login to view]
We also have participants on different places using Chrome or other browser.
1. We like a webpage with the ability to display the video (preferably h264 rtsp, but mjpeg is ok too) in the webpage using HTML5 or something else like Cambozola etc that works good with low latency in Chrome or other browser and dont need a lot of installation.
2. We need all the people to be able to audiochat with eachother.
3. It would be good if the webpage could play the audio coming from the encoder device. It is embedded in a rtsp stream as ACC or [url removed, login to view] or directly from a IP port on the encoder.
4. If possible also send ACC or [url removed, login to view] to the encoder from the webbrowser to a IP port on the encoder.
This should be presented in a userfriendly and profesional looking webpage with modern GUI.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online