Need ASP "engine" for e-commerce website with image upload
This project received 75 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is "FEATURED" project. You pay no fee, and feel free to provide your contact info in your messages.
I am in need of ASP written "engine/core" to power up e-commerce website to sell custom and stock cards.
Please see attached PDF file for details on how I see it. (It is NOT EXACT PLAN but it grasps concept to start discussion, I hope...)
So far I can see only 3 main category of cards we will be selling:
1.Stock-predesigned cards (simple shopping choice->checkout there)
[url removed, login to view] customers face/image will be placed on chosen card designs (will need upload component there /no positioning needed/ to make sure we will understand which stock design goes with which uploaded image)
3. Customers will upload whole design to be placed on card (simple upload of customers file -> checkout)
I will design website myself, you need to make database structure and ASP "engine/core".
ASP "Engine/core" MUST HAVE:
- ASP written ONLY code(I have knowledge of regular asp language and it will be much easier for me fix bugs, move layout pieces around, etc. I will use java script/htm where necessary myself.)
- Database of your choice SQL or MS Database (i think SQL is much more scaleable)
- comprehensive "upload" component to be easily used by customers.
- Communication payment gateway to Paypal and my own CreditCard processor (i will provide requirements, pretty basic)
- Minimal quantity of *.asp files as possible (please do not adapt enourmous freebie asp shop-cart codes for that, i will have to read them and understand, remember?)
- ASP tags must be easily placeable anywhere (for example i link "checkout.asp" anywhere and it shows shopping session info.)
- ASP tags to generate catalog ofcourse, rank1-2 lists of main categories 1 and 2.(see pdf)
- Customers should be able to login and see/edit their info, see their order and its progress (very limited here).
- Limited admin page is a plus but not mandatory, it is good to see order table with drill down to 1 order. (I will probably use dedicated server so i will FTP/etc to it and i can use VB made control for database w/o doing complicated web based db manipulations)
DO NOT NEED:
- designs, images or layouts
- adapted 3rd party "shopping carts"
- any [url removed, login to view] but regular ASP.
Of course I will 1st concider developers with examples of their ASP work in e-commerce or specific plan regarding this project. Developer must advise on "upload" and "e-mail" objects to use, be proficient with databases and ofcourse ASP.
$300-1500 budget does not mean I will immediately pay $1500 to 1st bidder. It simply means choice below was only $100-300 which has no margin whatsoever. Final pay will be mutually agreed with best qualified bidder.
Lets get to work!
[url removed, login to view] attached.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online