PDF/Image Slicer/Copier - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 5
I need an online solution to do the following:
- UPLOAD A PDF FILE OR GRAPHICS FILE (JPG, PNG, GIF...)
- OPEN A PDF FILE OR GRAPHICS FILE (JPG, PNG, GIF...)
- COPY / EDIT / ADD GRAPHICS ON A 'TOP' LAYER
- SAVE / COPY PARTS OF THIS NEW 'DESIGN' TO A .JPG FILE
- SAVE THE ASSOCIATED PDF/GRAPHICS FILE LOCATION AND ALL THE GRAPHICS ADDED TO IT
I'm thinking this would best be done with Flex or Flash. The graphic file would be open on the bottom layer and the layer
on top is where all the editing would take place (SEE files attached). I will provide further details to those on
the 'short list'.
This would have to run on a .NET server. I am most familiar with .asp so that would be preferred.
I will pay a bonus if you can also allow the user to save each graphic item with data and link to a 2nd SQL
- edit/add graphics to the sad face on the attached
- draw a square around it (not the select took, the square drawing tool)
- click on a smaill "i" link on one of the corners of this graphic and a
window pops up so you can add data to that specific object
What would be saved in this case would be:
- the related underlying PDF/graphic file's location
- the square graphic, it's location on the page/layer, color, size, etc.
- name, description, keywords related to this specific square graphic
> Individual_Graphics_Files **BONUS FEATURE**
NOTE: each table would include a field to allow the user to select to either share or not share their files with other users
> Original_PDF_Files_Or_Graphics (this would contain all the original PDF or graphics files; the SQL table above would have links to these files)
> Imported_Files (this would contain any graphics the user imported and placed on top of the original file
> Saved_Graphics_PAGES (this would contain all the saved work (entire page, llike a complete flash or flex document)
> Saved_Graphics _Individual items (this is where individual graphics would be saved; they would be linked to a specific record in the last SQL table above) **BONUS**
This needs to be done in classic .ASP but you can use plugins that I will be able to modify if needed. If you use Adobe Master Collection CS5 that would be great because I can then edit/modify as needed.
I will give you access to a server that you can test it on. Once it is working, you will receive 50%. I will then move the files to a similar server and when that works, I will pay the remaining 50%
Once selected, I will give you the details on actual field names, etc.
If you have a sample webpage that does something like this that you can point me to so I can see how well you did, that would be great.
Thank you very much.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online