IMPORTANT - When you bid, please note the CMS product you would use and why or else your bid will disregarded. We will provide a full project brief and PDF layout files to the shortlisted bidders
We are a company which provides a matching service for employers and job seekers in a niche industry. It is not a job board. Instead it is a hybrid recruitment company which matches job seekers based on their skills to jobs that have been posted by employers. We charge a fee for employers to post jobs and also for job seekers to upload skills profiles and be eligible to be matched to posted jobs. We also charge for advertising on our site.
We are looking to re-develop the current website in order to address the current issues and limitations that exist.
The design/layout has already been done and you will be supplied with PDF templates as a guide. Most of the database design is also complete as is the matching algorithm. A full project brief (including scope, deliverables, workflows, database design and will also be made available to the bidders that are shortlisted).
The new system must include the following:
• A reliable and easy to use open source CMS which can be hosted locally or remotely
• A CMS with will interface and integrate with SugarCRM, Quickbooks and NAB transact
• Ability to allow our staff to access to administer the site without downloading any software
• Ability to incorporate a matching algorithm which will match job seekers to jobs posted by empolyers
• Ability to incorporate automated email routing and notifications based on business rules.
• Ability to use re-occurring subscription based products and for Watercrew to update ecommerce products and pricing as required (not to be hard coded)
• Ability to include and report on GST which will be included in the product pricing
• Ability to show and track banner advertising on employers on site (right hand side of the page)
• System must be secure (proper permissions and additional security measures put in place) to prevent external hacking of the site.
• CMS design document including module design
o Outline which CMS will you use and why
o Outline which CMS modules will you use and why
• CMS template design (CSS template)
• Fully functional CMS, including any specialized modules (ecommerce, banner advertising, user login, rotating banner at top of page, ecommerce subscription products)
• SQL design for tables involved in the Employer/Job Seeker/matching functionality
• Matching algorithm design
• Integrated SugarCRM dataflow
• Banner advertising modules installed and configured
• Integrated ecommerce facilities which utilize the NAB transact gateway
• Integrated Quickbook facilities
• Integrated RSS feed capabilities
• Provide all website content
• Upload all website content
• Provide access information into hosting area
• Provide access information for payment gateway
• Provide access details for SugarCRM integration
• Provide access details for hosted Quickbooks integration
• Provide all Sector, Skill and Level information for use in the Skill tables
Not in Scope
- Design of website layout
- Design of workflow
- Creation of website content
- MySQL base database design
- Setup of SugarCRM data
- Mobile optimized version of the site
- SEO optimization (other than integration with Google Analytics)
IMPORTANT - Please see attached Implementation Timeline
25 freelancers are bidding on average $4581 for this job
You can consider your Employers and Jobseekers Matching website project done perfectly with our highly experienced and dedicated Programming and Designing Teams. Thanks
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I'll give you a call.
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd with 10 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.
Greetings!!! We are glad to bid on your project and would be more happy if get a chance to work on the same. Please see PMB for details. Thanks Sonali@TeamUnipixel