This project is for android mobile phones.
We need an android code that will do the following:
1. Add home-screen icon.
2. Set android browser default homepage / search-engine.
3. Add link to browser book-marks.
4. Report to a server web-service upon execution ([url removed, login to view] web service + SQL Server DB, No need for GUI)
- The project code will be added to our existing android app as an external jar file
- The project code needs to perform the above actions upon the first start/load of the app.
- The code needs to work with all android version since 2.1.
The project needs to be done in eclipse/java and with visual studio ([url removed, login to view] Server) for server side.