We are looking to build an application where users can place orders and view and check the status of the orders that have been placed. This will require and admin side as well that will allow the order to go through an automated workflow process which require certain milestones for the order to be moved along to the next user for processing.
The following will be required for the project
1. Allow entry of an order via both users and administrators
2. Control the workflow of the life of the order as it moves from one stage to the next as it get completed by our staff
3. Ability of administrators to have the capability to assign users, check status of the order, upload documents to the order, and cancel orders when needed
4. Send notifications to internal employees as the order moves through the workflow
5. Reporting on orders, sales, and accounting to a PDF file (SSRS or other .net reporting service)
6. Ability to build in a pdf format the details of the order and email those PDF's to the client on an automated basis upon completion of the order
7. Ability to create new clients
8. Ability to assign sales staff to clients
9. Ability of clients to log in and view their orders, status of the order and communication between our company and the client.
10. Ability to assign a cost to an order and send that data to quickbooks (the online version) via an API
12. Module that will allow the assigning of crews and mapping of routes via google maps
13. Ability to flag an order as high priority
The following skills are required:
[url removed, login to view]
71 freelancers are bidding on average $4337 for this job
Your ASP.NET Order Entry Web Application Project can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your need.Do check PMB for more details about us. Regards
Hi, Good Morning!!! Highly experienced company here for .NET based enterprise applications, work flows and role based systems. Please check out our PMB for more details about us and our offer.. Thanks.