Extend classic ASP web-application with PDF generation
This project was successfully completed by work1123 for $150 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
Extend an existing classic ASP web application as follows:
- Implement a Jquery accordion or tabs on a web page.
- Implement an extra CKeditor inside this accordion/tab. Already exists so just another copy.
- Implement saving the HTML into the MS SQL Svr database (UPDATE SQL).
- Implement a loop to grab HTML from a URL into a multi-page PDF file using Persits AspPDF in classic ASP. It's the HTML from part 1. ASP code for the generation already exists, just need to put it in a loop.
- If there are too much pages (number of pages x to be set as a parameter in global config include page), more than one PDF file should be generated with a maximum of x pages per file.
- Take care of ASP script timeouts: maybe the PDFs should each be generated from within an AJAX call one after another?
- Save the PDF file to the server's disk on a safe location (anti-spoofing).
- Let the user download the generated PDF files.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online