Extend an existing classic ASP web application as follows:
- Implement a Jquery accordion or tabs on a web page.
- Implement an extra CKeditor inside this accordion/tab. Already exists so just another copy.
- Implement saving the HTML into the MS SQL Svr database (UPDATE SQL).
- Implement a loop to grab HTML from a URL into a multi-page PDF file using Persits AspPDF in classic ASP. It's the HTML from part 1. ASP code for the generation already exists, just need to put it in a loop.
- If there are too much pages (number of pages x to be set as a parameter in global config include page), more than one PDF file should be generated with a maximum of x pages per file.
- Take care of ASP script timeouts: maybe the PDFs should each be generated from within an AJAX call one after another?
- Save the PDF file to the server's disk on a safe location (anti-spoofing).
- Let the user download the generated PDF files.