In Progress

191592 Image Rotate (Code Included)

The attached code displays featured promo images on a page. As you can see in the data array, the first 2 featured promos are for "air" product line. I want the code modified so that if multiple promos are listed for the same product line, they can be set to rotate in the same position on the page. Currently both promos get displayed on the page one underneath the other. I want just one to show at a time in the same position. The rotation "weight" or amount should be modifiable. For instance if you want two images to rotate, one at 20% and the other at 80%, or 50-50 rotation, etc.

I can only provide the code. I will upload and test your results and you will be paid immediately when the script works.

This should be quick and easy for the experienced.

Skills: Anything Goes, ASP, Javascript

See more: get paid to code, first code, code line, code 5, rotate, promo code, multiple instance, image multiple upload, javascript image show, code test, quick image, modifiable, air data, amount code, rotate image script, air image script, images image code, asp javascript upload script, air script, image rotation script, javascript rotation image, test product paid, product image javascript, array javascript, rotate script

About the Employer:
( 10 reviews ) Bronx, United States

Project ID: #1937809