- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 27
Four formulas to calculate are:
1.) Roll Weight = Length * 12 * Width * Gauge / 3000000
2.) Roll Length = Weight * 3000000 / 12 * Width * Gauge
3.) Microns = Gauge * [url removed, login to view]
4.) Gauge = Microns / [url removed, login to view]
- Script should not calculate if an input field is empty or is not a numeric value. If the "calculate" button is pressed for the two formulas that have more than one input field, a basic error statment should be given (ex: "Enter a numeric value in fields above").
- Formula totals should round off to one decimal place (ex: [url removed, login to view] should round off to 123.5)
- Script should have comments to identify main functions
- Each calculator has a "calculate" and "clear" button
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online