Need an application to build hotspots for tooltips on images.
ideal process would be this:
1. admin user logs in and uploads an image.
2. the user then can click to make the points (outline) of the polygon area for the hotspot. (the area the end user will mouseover to popout the tooltip)
3. next they input the text/html for the tooltip via wysiwyg editor and hit save.
4. the system spits out code for user to copy and paste in website.
similar to this:
[url removed, login to view]
the user would outline each of the fireworks and then input tooltip text / html via wysiwyg editor.
1. ability to add html and images in tooltip via wysiwyg editor.
2. use jquery
3. this tooltip plugin: [url removed, login to view] (with white background graphic they supply as bg)
4. after save system should spit out copy and paste code for webmanager to copy and paste into various spots on website. should be image map and image code inside a div w/ a unique id based on filename or something (multiple instances should work on same page) it should also be the only thing needed to be included in the page for it to work so it will need to load in jquery and initialize the function externally as ideally the tool can be used w/o having to access the head of each document you wanted to use it on.
timeline: 4 days
please post any questions to the project board.