Simple c# ASP.net website application about calculating distances
This project was successfully completed by sandeep25101982 for $250 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In10 days
I need a really simple C# [url removed, login to view] (Database SQL server) application website with no design, no graphic and no style, I just need the core function of the following:
1) Input field where the registered user can insert his position using an autocompletion system, Google maps might be the right integration, but feel free to propose something better (free for commercial use). It should try to auto-detect the position if the user accepts (on mobile too) and auto-write the field.
2) Input field with a range in kilometers
3) Input field with "Time Availability" in hours ("For the next xx hours")
4) Checkbox "scheduled" - if clicked a menu with a calendar is opened where the user can set which days of the week is available and at what hours.
So that when the user fills in the information it lands to a "thank you" page where IF there is one or more users in that range available at that time it will display them, displaying their information (name, email, phone)
If the user is not registered and logged in a "registration box" will appear in which he can register, with email confirmation, and after that the email is confirmed his availability will be approved.
On the other side there will be another form in which it is possible to input:
4)location (as point 1)
5)input field in km
6) Input field with "Time Availability" in hours ("In the next xx hours"), and checkbox "Other dates" that if clicked it will display a calendar with other dates and times
Once filled in it will display all the available users in that KM range, but if he is not registered he cannot see the contact information email and telephone.
The project has to be divided in logic layers, and well-commented so that I can keep working on it.
Please place your bid and send me private information with the technologies you are going to use (Frameworks, tools, google map, EF, Linq or similar..)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online